SINGLETON BUSINESS AWARDS FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
After an extensive judging period, Business Singleton is thrilled to announce the finalists in the 2023 Business Awards.
With 48 business and individual finalists across 19 categories including the two highly popular ‘People’s Choice’ categories voted by the entire Singleton community and the School of Infantry Veteran Support Award, the 2023 Awards are shaping up to be the biggest yet.
Business Singleton President Danny Eather congratulated this year’s finalists and thanked everyone who has taken the time and effort to complete their submissions.
‘We thought that last year's awards were impressive, however the response that we have received to this year’s Business Awards has just been incredible, with 228 award nominations which has then converted into 110 formal submissions for our judging panel to assess.
“In submitting formal entry into the awards judging process it allows a business or individual to be recognised for their achievements and importantly allows them to benchmark themselves against their peers which is crucial in the current environment where reputation and service levels are deciding factors for consumers when purchasing products and service from our local businesses.
The 2023 Singleton Business Awards are delivered by Business Singleton however this is only possible thanks to the volunteer judging panel and the support of our sponsors.
Business Singleton would like to acknowledge the support and sincerely thank our platinum presenting partners; AGL Energy, Glencore, Hollydene Estate Wines, Local Buying Foundations, Singleton Council and Yancoal – Mount Thorley Warkworth, along with our supporting partners Enterprise and Training Company (ETC), Hunter Valley Operations, NSW Mining, Tafe NSW, iSimplify, Rotary Club of Singleton and Witmore
All judges for the awards were highly successful businesspeople from throughout the Hunter, who all volunteered their time to assess all entries and Business Singleton sincerely thanked them too for their contribution towards the Awards.
Winners of the awards and the announcement of the prestigious ‘Business of the Year’ award will be announced at the gala presentation event on Saturday 1st July as they return to the Singleton Civic Centre. Tickets for the gala are currently available to finalists as part of a pre-sale and tickets will be released to the wider general public at 5pm on 2nd June 2023.
● Aqua Legal and Conveyancing
● Bee Innovative
● Belgravia Leisure
● Buck Yeah
● Holzy’s Window Tinting
● Hollydene Estate Wines
● HSV Heaven
● Hunter Urban Dance Studio
● Invent Air
● Loop Organics
● Meyn Street Meats
● Millers Singleton
● Morgan Engineering
● School of Infantry - Australian Army
● Singleton Neighbourhood Centre
● Soldier On
● SportsPower Singleton
● Springhill Beef Co.
● Star Club Equestrian Program Inc
● Supreme Sandstone
● The Mochaccino Bar
● Think. Do. Speak
● Three Sista’s Cafe
● Ungooroo Aboriginal Corporation
● Valley Blockout Blinds
● WAE hair
● Wake Ag Contracting
Employee of the Year
● Ellie McWilliams, Exact Hair Co
● Hollee Jenkins, Aussie
● Logan Richardson, Hunter Pet Motel
● Mary-Anne Holland, School of Infantry - Australian Army
● Shylie Simpson, Belgravia Leisure
Young Business Leader of the Year
● Chantel Merrick, Pure Essence
● Jade Cupitt, The Shed Fitness
● Jake Riddle, Supreme Sandstone
● Jessica Stewart, HSV Heaven
● Liv Stephenson, Belgravia Leisure
Business Leader of the Year
● Kim Nguyen, Core Mine
● Lesleigh Adie, Ourcare Services
● Patricia Sellars, Think Solutions
● Sue Gilroy, Cultivate Confident Cultures
● Lieutenant Colonel Richard Thapthimthong, School of Infantry - Australian Army
People’s Choice Award – Most Awesome Tradie
● Amanda Wandel, Indulgence Spa & Beauty
● Danny Dwyer, DFD Plumbing
● Murray Robb, HSV Heaven