Benefits of Business Singleton
Business Singleton aims to represent the collective interests of local business, provide support and resources to enhance local business capability, and promote collaboration to achieve sustainable economic growth and diversity for Singleton.
We do so by gathering like-minded business people together to share knowledge and by providing timely business information, events and resources.
Supporting our members and the business community more broadly, we are a proactive voice with Government and associated corporate agencies.
- Access to a diverse range of networking and professional development opportunities
- Discounted admission to business events
- The opportunity to promote your business to other businesses within Singleton
- Access to Shop Singleton initiatives to drive traffic and dollars to your business
- Direct communication and updates from large businesses within our region such as the mines and significant developments
- A listing on the Singleton Business Directory here on the website.
- Regular e-news outlining important business notifications, business learning and growth opportunities
- Access to discounts offered by members to fellow members
- Supporting the region’s dynamic business sector
- Supporting a dedicated business voice to advocate and lobby for the sustainable growth of Singleton
- Access to benefits offered by the Business NSW.
We welcome and encourage all businesses that are located or operate in Singleton to become a member of Business Singleton.
- Micro Business (1-4 FT Employees) $150*
- Small/Medium Business (5-20 FT Employees) - $250*
- Large Business (21+ FT Employees) $350*
- Not for Profit organisations - $150*
- Associates (Individuals / Non business) - $60*
*Fees exclude GST and are paid annually at the start of the financial year.
With businesses facing an ever challenging economic, political and legislative climate, it is more important than ever to partner with organisations that can help businesses navigate with the confidence to make the most of current market conditions and present a united voice for business in NSW.
We are affiliated with Business NSW, the peak body representing businesses in NSW – all Business Singleton Members automatically become affiliated members of this NSW Chamber. The affiliation entitles members to additional benefits, including Business advice, HR legal advice, apprenticeship and traineeship information and assistance, and business information webinars.